Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bienvenue Chez

This month's French Vogue has a lovely story on Helena Christensen's New York home, shot by The Selby. Her space feels so cozy and casual, and her lovely little vignettes had me analyzing each minute detail over and over. I love spaces that are beautifully decorated, but sometimes I just want to see a home that is so deeply personal it could only have been created by the homeowner themselves. It feels so much more real and alive with individual spirit. Enjoy!







à la Helena:

Resin Antler Trophy, Jayson Home & Garden; Robert Ogden Floor Lamp, Sundance Catalog; Tufted Chair, Ballard Designs; Wood Mushrooms, Lars Bolander; Blue Ground Paint, Farrow & Ball

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the antithesis of Hollywood. So lovely and real. I think so highly of her now -- I would love to live among all her little treasures.

    ReplyDelete