Friday, July 17, 2009

Haus Interior / Fog Linen Work

I've had Fog Linen Work on my list of companies to blog about for some time, but had yet to find a place in Manhattan that carried their charming checkered napkins, trays, and candles. Then yesterday, while strolling down Elizabeth Street with my bag of groceries from Whole Foods, I passed by Haus Interior. This three-week-old boutique is owned by Nina Freudenberger, a former employee of the design firm Costas Kondylis, and the collection of well-edited merchandise really blew me away. Besides the lovely Fog Linen Work items, there were trays and pitchers by Airedelsur, Roost accessories, Tonale dinnerware by David Chipperfield for Alessi, and tons of gorgeous natural materials like bone caviar spoons and wood salad servers. Here are some of the FLW items I spied during my visit:




No comments:

Post a Comment