Thursday, June 25, 2009

Great Deal!

This is an amazing deal and I'm dying for someone to take advantage of it. This five-arm, blown glass chandelier has been on sale via Pottery Barn for ages and is available for a mere $199. That's crazy cheap for a piece this size! All you would need is a new set of candle covers (that silver has got to go), which I've conveniently located for you here. I swear I don't work for Pottery Barn, I just want to live vicariously through one of my lovely blog readers. I would be on this in a second if my apartment didn't happen to have ugly popcorn ceilings with no hardwiring. My former editor, the incomparable Dara Caponigro, had a similar piece in her bedroom that was featured in the last issue of Domino. If you do end up buying this beauty, will you please, please email me pictures!!

Image: Domino, March 2009, Melanie Acevedo

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic deal!!! Sadly I have no where to put it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm about two seconds for ordering it and having it put in storage...

    ReplyDelete