Monday, April 20, 2009

Dossier Shop

Dossier Shop, 244 DeKalb Avenue (between Vanderbilt and Claremont Aves), Fort Greene, 718.783.0783

In general, I would say my five main interests include design, food, fashion, art, and literature, though not necessarily in that order. How convenient that Dossier should open a store in Fort Greene that hits on all of the above. In case you haven't picked up a copy yet, Dossier is the biannual fashion and arts journal whose contents are compiled under the assumption that people who care about fashion and art also care about literature, food, design, and music (I'm a bit of a music neophyte myself but I'm working on it). Open Tuesday to Sunday, 12-7, Dossier Shop carries clothing by APC, Bless, high-end vintage pieces, jewelry by the amazing Pamela Love, small-run art books put out by independent presses, handmade stationary, artist monographs, prints and lithographs, as well as cookbooks, literary journals, records, and I'm sure tons of gorgeous little knickknacks. They're even offering a 10% friends and family discount through April 24th. Oh, and don't forget to pick up the recently released new issue featuring the oh so chic Lou Doillon. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's so cool! Wished I lived in a bigger city. It would make marketing soooo much easier.

    ReplyDelete