Friday, August 7, 2009

Inspiration: Australian Gourmet Traveller

I really love to cook, but what I'm finding I love almost as much is food photography. What was once a huge thorn in my side (long story) has now become a total obsession. Some of my favorite photographs are from the website of Australian Gourmet Traveller. Not only are the recipes great, but the images are so lush and tactile, it's enough to make you start salivating. Here's a little taste of some of the gorgeous photography you'll find on their site, but believe me, there's plenty more where these came from. Hope everyone has a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. I agree, I admire the art of food stylingI. I think the most amazing food photography is found in the books of Donna Hay. She is an australian cookbook author. Also sweetpaul.typepad has a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about Donna Hay. Her books and magazine are total eye candy. Thanks for the sweetpaul recommendation - beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete