Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Elliott Puckette Print

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My new job has taken over my life, but I'm so excited to share what I've been working on with all of you soon! In the midst of all my craziness, Ben surprised me the other night with a "just because" gift, which is by far my favorite kind of gift. We've been together for so long, we often just skip the whole Valentine's Day and anniversary gift exchange, and instead give each other something increasingly precious and rare - time together. But let's face it, who doesn't love a present now and again? He surprised me with my very own Elliott Puckette print, which I'd spied in September's VOGUE and desperately wanted, but never would have purchased for myself. If there are any other Elliott Puckette fans out there (or boyfriends of an EP fan), check out this great offer at the Condé Nast Store.

5 comments:

  1. There is something to be said of art that inspire as seen through the eyes of one with a cultivated perception, unfortunately I’m not the one best able to say it but I’ll say this. You my dear have an eye for the divine. I will follow with interest and appreciation.
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elliott Puckette too. I am new to blogging and wanted to be sure it was ok to use the picture of the print in my blog. I inserted it (so please take a peek), but will you help a brand new blogger to make sure using the photo is OK. I would so appreciate it. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tapped you for a Honest Scrap Award. Get back to the blog! Lucinda

    http://lucindaville.blogspot.com/2009/11/honest-scrap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color me impressed! Now that's a man who listens to what you want!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete